Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

AMAZING

That was great.

Also, fun fact: right before I wrote this review, there were 666 of them. Check it out:
http://dl.dropbox.c om/u/4993653/Screen%20shot%202010-06-
03%20at%2010.07.01%20PM.png

I Said NO I Said NO

Overall, it was a good effort...

If they're brother and sister, then why was Riley on board with the double-entdre's original meaning?

LovelyKouga responds:

He wasn't on board, lol!
He just has a thing for gold.

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

This was a great flash

This was a really great flash, but I was wondering if you had had his phone on vibrate, and then have him freak out and try to switch the vibration off, I think that would have added to the frantic freakiness of trying to stay quiet.

Snake A very simple game Snake A very simple game

Argh

I'm gonna give you a ten even though I haven't played the game. The reason I haven't played it is because it crashes my computer. I blew the whistle on your game, and now I feel bad since other people have played it fine. But it still crashes my comp. Oh well, cuz I feel bad about blowing the whistle on you, have a 10.

Timothyinspa responds:

it crashes your computer? In what way? Thank you

MindFeed MindFeed

Amazing

I loved the Source Engine sound effects. BTW, seventy-fucking one! Oh yeah. I feel smart I guess. I don't wanna ruin it, but if it seems like a trick question, it probably is... Oh man, I loved the style, the execution, the music, everything! 10 out of 10! I especially love that it creeped me out a little, but not enough to make me lose sleep or even dream about it. Oh yes, I'm still proud of my score ^_^
Peace Out ( I NEVER say Peace Out, this shows how much of a good mood my score put me in)

EMU 1.4 EMU 1.4

Holy crap...

This was awesome. It took me a while but I got the hang of it. I was tempted to look at comments for answers and then I did. Luckily no one put up the answers. I have a question though, after you get into adv, and run the gui, is there anything else to do? I'll continue if there is. And you guys that complain, try a little harder! It's a hard game but it's great and anyone can get it if you try hard enough. The challenge is the best part!

No one knows 8bit (QotSA) pt 1 No one knows 8bit (QotSA) pt 1

Awesome

Really nice, I can see effort was put into this, 10 stars, vote 5 ^_^.

Pac-man Pac-man

Sucks

You guys's songs are awesome! Why'd you have to go ahead and be stupid with a 2second pacman song.